SAP Business One, analytics powered by SAP HANA
With analytics powered by the SAP HANA platform, the SAP Business One ERP solution for SMEs lets you take advantage of the latest advances in in-memory computing technology for analysis and reporting. You gain real-time access to information to support decision making – and a way to explore it in detail without IT assistance. As a result, you can make better decisions faster and increase employee productivity by putting your users in control of information.
You know the frustration – and business consequences – of slow management reporting. Each time you run a query, your analytics software has to find the right data in your back-end database, run calculations, and deliver them to you – a process that can take 30 seconds or longer. The results often lead you to ask additional questions and run deeper queries. Each time you have the same delays, or worse, have to run a special query, which takes even more time. At a certain point, you’re out of time, frustrated, and still need to make the best decision you can with the information and insights available to you. Even with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, you likely can’t access the insight you need instantly – which is what today time pressed executives need is.
Ever think there has to be a better way? Now there is. Analytics powered by the SAP HANA platform are now available for the SAP Business One ERP solution.
Imagine having a world-class ERP solution for small businesses that allows you to generate reports instantly, at the click of a button. Imagine being able to run query after query with no delays – no matter how large your database. And imagine being able to do all this within your ERP application, while providing a streamlined experience for every user – and all at an affordable price point.
Then imagine freeing yourself from spending time and money on integrating multiple third-party tools to perform the analysis you need. Now that we’ve integrated analytics with SAP Business One, you can gain the comprehensive reporting and analysis functionality you need in a single solution from one vendor – SAP, a market leader in ERP and business intelligence (BI) software.
SAP HANA – Key Benefits
With the analytics now available for SAP Business One, you benefit from:
- Better, faster decision making thanks to fast reporting and enterprise search functions
- More efficient and empowered employees because they can generate standard, ad hoc, and live reporting using Microsoft Excel – without IT assistance
- Greater return on investment – by fully leveraging the transactional and operational data being created and stored in SAP Business One for better, faster business decisions
- Analytics and reporting – Create and run reports on up-to-date data in SAP Business One in seconds, without IT assistance, and perform what-if analysis
- with the data you use most
- Productivity tools – Use predefined content and multidimensional data sources to analyse data and build reports, and use Microsoft Excel to explore and investigate real-time data
- Predefined dashboards and reports – Gain access to a variety of pre-built reports, customized around the business processes you use most
- Search – Find and access all data in SAP Business One with freestyle enterprise search
Find out more about the finer details of SAP HANA:
- Driving real-time business
- Run your business based on trusted, real-time insight
- Perform multidimensional analysis without IT assistance
- Find relevant business information in seconds
- Keep IT simpler and easier to manage