SAP HANA – Driving real-time business
To meet the analytics requirements of small businesses, we’ve brought together SAP Business One with the power of the SAP HANA platform. SAP HANA enables you to analyze large amounts of data at the speed of thought – giving you instant business insights and the ability to transform your organization into a real-time business.
The analytics powered by SAP HANA run behind the scenes of SAP Business One, a single integrated business management application for small businesses that supports all core business functions across your entire company. This means all of the transactional and operational information within your SAP Business One application is available for instant insight. You can see your business as it exists right now – not as it existed when you did your custom data extract, which was the case with previous generations of analytics and reporting technology.
As a result, users at all levels can make better decisions faster because they have real-time access to information – along with the ability to explore and investigate more information before making those decisions. For example, people can run simulations or “what-if” scenarios instantly, as well as access fast-running reports and dashboards that leverage the SAP HANA database. In addition, they can access all your data in SAP Business One with freestyle enterprise search and query large amounts of data instantly. This means they can utilize more complete information for more accurate insight.
Equally important, this solution can help increase productivity by putting users in control of information. For instance, they can create and run ad hoc reports without IT assistance and use the Microsoft Excel interface to explore and report on data – all from within SAP Business One. You benefit from empowered employees, lower operational and IT costs, and faster information processing.
SAP HANA – Key Benefits
With the analytics now available for SAP Business One, you benefit from:
- Better, faster decision making thanks to fast reporting and enterprise search functions
- More efficient and empowered employees because they can generate standard, ad hoc, and live reporting using Microsoft Excel – without IT assistance
- Greater return on investment – by fully leveraging the transactional and operational data being created and stored in SAP Business One for better, faster business decisions
- Analytics and reporting – Create and run reports on up-to-date data in SAP Business One in seconds, without IT assistance, and perform what-if analysis
- with the data you use most
- Productivity tools – Use predefined content and multidimensional data sources to analyse data and build reports, and use Microsoft Excel to explore and investigate real-time data
- Predefined dashboards and reports – Gain access to a variety of pre-built reports, customized around the business processes you use most
- Search – Find and access all data in SAP Business One with freestyle enterprise search
Find out more about the finer details of SAP HANA:
- Run your business based on trusted, real-time insight
- Perform multidimensional analysis without IT assistance
- Find relevant business information in seconds
- Keep IT simpler and easier to manage